Circle R Ranch History

View Our Photo Gallery


Click to visit our gallery

History of the Cracker House

The Rogers family has a love and appreciation for the older way of life. The Farnell home, or better known as the Cracker House, was built in the late 1890’s by William B. and Maggie C. Farnell. The pioneer home, which contains several original items, was restored by the Rogers family and moved to the ranch in September 2005.

Ranch History

Arky’s parents, George and Ruby Rogers, bought the property in 1954, naming it the Circle ® Ranch. The property included the two-story home that was built in the late 1800’s, which Arky and Debbie still reside in today.

The ranch was once a dairy farm (Pine Tree Dairy) owned by the M.C. Houser family. The Housers sold the property to the E.B. Andreu family who raised beef cattle and farmed. George and Ruby Rogers purchased the property from the Andreus where they also raised cattle and farmed the land.  Arky and Debbie were married in 1978 and have three children, Luci, Leslie and Arky.